|Length Overall||13.45 M||44.12 Ft|
|Hull Overall ISO||13.36 M||43.83 Ft|
|Beam||4.09 M||13.41 Ft|
|Draft||1.00 M||3.24 Ft|
|Fuel||1400L||370 US Gal Approx|
|Water||400L||105 US Gal Approx|
|Sleeping Capacity||6 Standard|
|Engines||2 x Volvo D6 330HP Stern Drive|
The Third model to be released under the close eye of boat building legend Bill Barry-Cotter, is a three cabin Mustang 43 Sports Cruiser.
This amazing model enjoys the following fantastic features:
· Powered by twin diesel Sterndrive engines (Also Available in Shaftdrive and Volvo IPS)
· Three generous Cabins
· 1 huge bathroom with enclosed shower
· 3 side enclosed hardtop
· Fantastic driving station with great vision
· Huge entertaining area within the enclosed hardtop
· Massive Up galley to the Starboard Side with all the current European appliances
· Rear Lock up Bulkhead with sliding door
· Enormous Cockpit with Alfresco Seating
· Lavish interior fixtures and fittings imported from Italy to give the boat a distinct feeling of pure luxury and indulgence
When you consider the current Retail price of most new 40ft plus Sports Cruisers, available in the Australian market, touch the $800,000 - $900,000 dollar range, the Mustang 43 will represent incredible value for money. For new boat buyers this is great news. For existing boat owners, like those many Maritimo Runaway Bay clients who own a Riviera 4000 and want to upgrade but don’t want to break the bank, this is the perfect model to step into. For not a huge outlay, over and above your existing boating investment, you get a brand new large volume Sports Cruiser, built by one of Australia’s leading boat builders, with first class support and after care. In a tough economic climate, the Mustang 43 simply makes sense from a lifestyle perspective. Given you don’t need to spend Millions to buy a brand new boat, backed by a comprehensive warranty, it’s not hard to appreciate that this boat will be a real winner for the Australian boating community.
Make sure you bring your cheque book, as with sleek European design and lines, you don’t want to let this one get away.